Active Kids Group aims to inspire children with a lifelong passion for learning. We achieve this by providing a high-level of care and education in an environment designed to stimulate and inspire.
For over 25 years, we have consistently provided children between 8 weeks and 6 years of age with the tools to confidently learn and grow across 15 locations around Sydney. We make sure all our children achieve their highest potential, ensuring every child’s love of learning is nurtured.
Active Kids Bondi is located in a beautiful quiet street just a short walk from the world famous Bondi Beach.
We are open Monday to Friday and cater for 94 children per day. Our centre coordinator Leeanne has been with Active Kids Group for 9 years and is local to the Bondi area. We are proud to host and celebrate major family & community events within and outside of our service.
Our team of strong, experienced and highly qualified educators take pride in supporting each child to unlock their potential and passion for learning.
We offer an educational program for 4 different age groups:
0 to 1 year Nursery Room 1
1-2 years Nursery Room 2
2 to 3 years Toddler Room
3 to 5 years Preschool Room
Our program is based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum and physical activity program, which includes Munch and Move. Our Learn and Grow program gives the children at Bondi the opportunity to participate in weekly Drama and Dance, Fitness and French lessons.
We are proud to have an experienced chef who provides all meals which are prepared and cooked on site inclusive of breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. The meals are carefully prepared and we cater for each individuals dietary requirements.
We also use our own parent communication app. Designed exclusively for all families at Active Kids Group. Our secure parent portal, facilitates effortless parent involvement at all times. This is a great tool for parents to help track children’s progress and offer input and feedback in relation to their child’s learning.
Furthermore we provide baby formula for our Nursery age children.
Our outdoor environment is natural, spacious and offers stimulating learning experiences for each individual child. Our indoor environments are well lit with natural light and our facility is full of natural resources, It is well structured, inviting, brand new and warm.
We also offer a school readiness and transition to school program for our Preschool children.
Our purpose built boutique centre provides quality education and care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years and is conveniently open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. Our centre is divided into three rooms; six weeks to 2.5 years, 2.5 to 3.5 years and 3 to 6 years.
Our centre was rated Exceeding in the National Quality Standard and our dedicated and experienced teachers provide a positive and enriching program, appreciating the individual needs and interests of each child. We also provide healthy, nutritionally balanced meals, which are prepared daily by our in-house chef, nappies and a specialised Kindergarten program for children aged 3 to 6 years.
At Jane’s Place we are aware of the importance of good beginnings and are dedicated to creating a caring and educational learning environment where your child can thrive and reach their full potential.
At Little Feet, we are dedicated to providing the very best in high quality education, development and care to children aged 0 to 5 years. Our unique philosophy takes a holistic approach to education that balances the focus equally on early education.
Little Feet Early Learning is open from 7am-6pm, Monday to Friday and operates for 52 weeks of the year, only closing for Public Holidays.
• An educational program, created individually for all our children. It is created to encourage children’s natural curiosity, explore, solve problems, construct, interact with others but most importantly, it is to create a love of learning.
• Music is a huge part of children’s lives. With this in mind, we have a tailored Music program delivered by Soundplay for our children in our Nursery, all the way through to our Pre-schoolers.
• A specialised Little Feet Active program delivered by Gogo sports for our Toddlers and Pre-schoolers
• Fresh seasonal menus created and prepared on site by our in-house cook which includes Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and a late snack
• Our meals also provide for children with allergies and intolerances.
• Nappies, S-26 Gold Formula, Closer to Nature Bottles, Sippy cups and cot & bed linen.
• Cow’s Milk, Rice milk and/or soy milk for our children’s meal times.
• We always want to share your children’s developmental journey with you as much as we can. We keep you in the loop with Storypark- our app that sends through your Daily Diaries, Little Feet Learning Tales, photos and videos directly to your phone.
• High level of security that ensures peace of mind.