Job Listing: Bliss Early Learning HR Manager
Bliss Early Learning has a strong vision and desire to become the leader in childcare services by being innovative and attracting the greatest educators.
Being in Early Learning, our people are our greatest asset, and as a result, we pride ourselves on not only the quality of educators that we choose for our centres but also the way we look after, support and appreciate you.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join our team to help develop and nurture our most important asset; our people. This role would suit a savvy, innovative, "go-getter" with positive energy, a positive mindset and with a hunger to succeed within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Oversee the entire HR function, at both a strategic and hands-on operational level
- Collaborate with leaders in operations to deliver an outstanding experience for our people including the identification and implementation of training needs
- Manage the HR systems and trainees
- Responsible for legal compliance with policies, employee relations issues, contracts, workers comp claims and payroll procedures
- Oversee workforce planning, inductions and resourcing strategies
- Drive performance through robust capability & succession planning
- Manage WH&S matters
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in human resources
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Experience in WH&S
- Experience in Recruitment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships, and to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to travel to other offices (regionally and interstate as required)
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.