Job: Dokotela Medical Receptionist
Dokotela provides Psychiatric and Specialist Video Conferencing Consultations to patients in need, throughout Australia.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven and motivated full-time medical receptionist (part-time will be considered) to work with mental health clients in an innovative, collaborative model that is the first of its kind in the region.”
As part of our diverse team, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose, from the heart of Bondi Junction.
Day to day roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Booking and managing appointments of people in need with the appropriate Specialists.
- Providing online support and training with video conference rooms.
- Day to day billings including Medicare
- Maintaining patient data (HealthKit)
- Sending reports to GP practices
- Communicating with GP practices and Specialists
Skills and Experience:
- Driven and empathic individual
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant phone and email manner
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound computer skills
- Strong time management skills
- Previous experience in a similar setting will be highly desired
Please email your questions or resume to email@example.com by the 20th December 2019